Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

It is a new year.  I launched three titles in 2013. I have several titles planned for this new year.  This means new writing goals.  New opportunities.  New relationships with new readers.  I am excited about the stories I have to tell and the potential readers who will have a chance to enjoy them.

New writing goals means that I need to be on this blog more in 2013. 

So, here is my resolution:  I will post once every week at minimum. 

Most of these posts will be in the form of writing tips, some will be excerpts of stories, some will be reviews of books, and some will be simply discussion about reading, writing, or publishing.

If you are reading this and are not a follower please consider joining me on my writing journey.  I love to interact with fans, to share stories, to discuss characters and plot, grammar and punctuation.  Come along, comment, and "Like," check out my website or click on the links around my posts.  Life is about engagement, it is about being a participant.  Join with me on this adventure and let's do something great together.

No comments:

Post a Comment