Thursday, April 12, 2012

Book Launch Soon!

I know I haven't been blogging regularly lately.  I have finally made the leap into the self-publishing fray! All things are being made ready for Dark Mountain to be published before the end of April.

I have completed the interior of the print version of the novel so far and have made a decent cover (if I say so myself).  I secured an ISBN # from CreateSpace and am using them for the POD services and the author's estore.  I will work on the HTML code for the interior this weekend and hopefully get it published to Kindle Direct Publishing before Monday.  If all goes well, I will have it available for Amazon Prime members to borrow through the Kindle Select program soon. 

I am so excited, to say the least.  Right now I am eating, sleeping, and breathing my novel.  In the meantime, check out my new website (part of the extra work I am putting in to promote the novel and my writing career).  See the new link to the right to check out my estore.  I am pricing the print version at $9.99 and the ebook version at $2.99.  You get the print version through my author's site and the ebook version I hope to have available on all devices (Kindle, Apple, Sony, Nook, etc.) when I get it up on Kindle Direct Publishing.

Be sure to "Like" my site, "+1" it or even embed my video in your site, Facebook comments, etc.  The more the merrier. I will appreciate your help and your patronage.  Keep coming back, as now I will update more regularly as I crank up the media blitz and begin to finish my other works in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment