Monday, November 2, 2009

Writing Away

Whew! Spent the weekend writing, mostly. Kicked off NaNoWriMo with a hefty 2,200 words and wrote and edited a 730-word article for Constant Content. I want to eek out some 500-1000 word articles each week and see what happens. Please check from time to time by clicking on the link over on the sidebar. I know I can churn out words and hold down a regular day job, but this will be a daunting task.

It is good to see some fellow WriMo's out there, Nate and Noel. It is encouraging to know you will be write there with me. Happy writing to you both and I am looking forward to reading your work.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that Haleigh was so excited to know that you are a writer!! She does alot of it.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. What genre is your novel turning out to be? Is this your first?

    I'm also an author. I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My NaNoWriMo novel is a thriller/suspense story set in Arkansas. Check out my NaNo site. Just search for "Robert Michael" and I'm located in Broken Arrow, OK. The title of my novel is Dark Mountain Mean and I have a short synopsis there. I will also be uploading excerpts from time to time and can share my rough draft with anyone brave enough to help me edit it on Google Docs.

    ReplyDelete